New gay male member

dakotaindian
New gay male member from San Francisco.  I want Gynarchy to become reality like you all.  I really believe it can save the world from the patriarchy that is ruining it.  Admittedly my politics on Gynarchy are not as extreme as Miss d'Arbrant's but that does not mean we can't work together in getting Gynarchy started.  All males should be 2nd class citizens.  Our roles in the management of politics, finances and society should be eliminated completely.  Our healthcare should be put into Superior Female management. Amazing achievements can be made in all areas of society if we all work towards a #newordergynarchy.