What happened to all the Gynarchy sites?

What happened to all the Gynarchy sites?

votary
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In researching on the web to find out what Gynarchy was all about, I noticed that the majority of sites(and groups) which involved that theme had been created some time ago, and were almost all now either de-activated or semi- inactive.  Of course I am curious to know why.  Has the impetus behind the Gynarchic movement died, or does it come and go over the years?  In order to find out the answer to this question, I put it forward here in the hopes that someone 'in the know' will illuminate the mystery.