What's our first step?

dakotaindian
Please all, this is really a plea in getting all of us together in making Gynarchy happen.  I've been researching and noticed there are 2 types in this area.  The sexual Domme websites, blogs & webpages & the political ones.  I don't mind the sexual ones as they serve a purpose.  But I'm more interested in getting us all together on this and working on a most minimal project.  I'm thinking a worldwide listing of us Gynarchists to begin.  Any thoughts?  Please keep it simple and let's help our Superior Females to rise.